Sunday, October 11, 2009

SIX months!


Yes, that is me--- I've made it to the SIX month mark which is also 27 weeks... without any problems or really any discomfort at all--- but it is slowly but surely coming on-- the having trouble getting comfy in bed at night... the having to use momentum to get off the bed... feeling like there is a "bowling ball" in my tummy, feeling like I'm a mile away from everything when my belly is touching it- like the sink when I do dishes, or the laundry basket when I can't hold it in front of me anymore.... this is usually where the "slowness" of pregnancy kicks in for me-- because I ONLY get BIGGER from here!

So, to help me out a little I'm going to go and eat some of these yummy bad boys!


and share them with Chet and Co. .... because I'm shareable like that;)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

You look so cute, Bertie! I will admit that I am a little envious. Odd, i know, but I am. Do you know if it's a boy or girl yet?

Christie Egbert said...

Gurl you look good and I love those cookies! I keep going up on the scale so I need to cut back! Yikes!

spenceandcass said...

Wow! You look so great for being six months along! I am HUGE by that time!

Amelia said...

6 months already?!? You look awesome :) But all those cookie pictures are making me hungry, lol.

Whidget said...

Good for you! I actually like the last trimester (if I could skip the last three weeks.) Everyone knows you're pregnant, and you get smiles and courtesy and cute glances. :-) Sheesh I am a sucker. Plus you know you're ABOUT to meet your kiddo! And medically you are out of the woods--anytime your baby comes now, he or she will probably be fine. That helps me sleep way better. Congrats-so excited for you.

Bridget

Brandon and Erin said...

So I call 28 weeks 7 months!! That is the beginning of your 7th month! So in my book you look even better for being 7 months:)
Fun to work out today at the park!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm a little slow in keeping up with your news!