Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Ethan and Emily:)





Oh my goodness- my baby boy is now THREE!!! That is so, unbelievably crazy to me! I remember when Dante was born, thinking- man- he will be in Kindergarten someday. Not only had Dante GRADUATED from Kindergarten- but Ethan is 3 and will be going to kindergarten in 2 years. Time goes by too quickly, so let me post some pictures of the magnificent event before he is 30! Ethan is a lucky little man- he was born on May 27th, which is the day before Aunt Emily's b-day. Ethan turned 3 and Emily turned sweet 16! Emily decided she wanted to wait til' midnight of the 27th and celebrate together- (I think my kids made it to about 10:30 before we had to have cake and presents:)) Ethan is just too cute! Everytime you would say Happy Birthday Ethan, he would then say- awww... Happy Birthday to you too! He is a pure delight:) The 1st picture is of Ethan with his 1st present. The 2nd picture is of Ethan showing us how old he is now. The 3rd one is of Emily and Ethan(and Ethan is of course singing to himself) before they blow out their candles. The last one is of Ethan at 10:30 at night and him being a little tired:) So, happy birthday Ethan and Emily:)

0 comments: