Saturday, December 6, 2008

ARRESTED!!!

That's right the movie is ON! Do you know how excited this makes me?? If you did not get into Arrested Development while it was on tv- then you need to get into it NOW! I have all the seasons, and will gladly let you borrow it:)

This show's time on the air was cut short, but it was BRILLIANT!! And now they are making it INTO a movie... which will be a must see, so JUMP ON BOARD!

If you do not have a sense of humor, it might not be for you.... but hopefully if you read my blog, you have a sense of humor, or else you might think I'm a terrible person for some of the things I say (which are usually in a humorous way);)

In any case-- here are a few funny "running" jokes on Arrested-- just so you can get excited with me! If you have seen the show, then you will laugh already-- but if you haven't then you will laugh with a "what?" laugh, then be intrigued to watch the show AND then you will laugh even harder!

Enjoy!

"Hey Brother" (buster's character is hilarious!!)



"Making Magic" (Gob's character is even funnier- AND i LOVE the music!)




This is my personal favorite: Chicken




Are you excited now???

How about now??

NOW??

I KNEW IT!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. I've heard of it, I've just never gotten into it! Cute new background by the way!

erinannie said...

I love love love Arrested! I can't wait for the movie.

I frequently quote, "There's always money in the banana stand." And no one ever gets the joke!

Did you know you can watch tons of episodes for free on Hulu.com??

Amber Staub said...

OK...Ryan and I love, and when I say love I mean LOVE Arrested Develpoment. We too own all the seasons. I had no idea they were making a movie. Are all the same characters going to be in it? I hope so, because it wouldn't be the same if not. I love Jason Bateman!