Saturday, December 13, 2008

Mean, MEAN parents!

But sometimes we just can't help ourselves and we bond OVER our children. Don't judge us for doing something, that you have wanted to do, but just haven't had the guts to do quite yet-- NOW you can do this too! (you will also want to push pause on my awesome nano music sidebar player, and listen closely to the children)



You can kind of tell they are used to this- but do it to your kids, and video tape it- and you will get the BEST reaction EVER- if you have not done this before!

So, just to get back to your immature days for a few minutes- if you make a video like this, then leave me a comment below with a link to your blog-- and I'll go watch it, and post the link here too. It works best with ages 3 and up, the younger ones will usually just cry, like Ethan below. (he usually does have a really good reaction though- but he was completely asleep yet, when we did it)




Now I'm waiting for YOUR videos!

PS- the kids ALWAYS love us in the morning after we decide to have a night of being immature parents, because then they wake up saying, "Ya'll are the awesomest parents EVER" and it is high fives ALL around!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is so sad. do you really do this for fun? they're CHILDREN, not drunken college students!

Bertie said...

Are you sure?? You might want to look a little closer! I actually mistook them for drunken college students. My bad! Sorry!

But, thanks for pointing that out!:)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm sorry if what I said earlier was a little mean. Honestly, that second video was just way too sad to be funny, in my opinion.

Bertie said...

I agree- and that is why I put it up there, because my sentence before hand was stating- you really don't want to do it to anyone under 4, because they will just cry. Just so that they didn't try it.

Thanks for your concern though, and we really don't ever do this- we have maybe done it 3 times total, sorry if I made it seem like we do it every night.

Anonymous said...

Bertie that is hilarious! I do the whole cold water in the shower thing to Dave but I'm gonna have to try that while he's sleeping!