Tuesday, November 4, 2008

School pictures are the BEST!!

Dante and Erin got their school pictures back last week. Let's just say Dante takes after Chet and is quite the photogenic little boy!

And Erin, apparently is trying really hard to keep her eyes OPEN! Every time I turn the camera to her- her eyes automatically go SUPER WIDE! As I was thinking about how funny this was- and wondering why she does that...

it made me recall, my OWN pictures.... where I look like I'm squinting...
and I wonder if she is trying NOT to do that!

Either way- it will definitely make for some fun, embarrassing pictures as she gets older! Chet and I crack up EVERY time we see this picture of her! And I love her little "accessorizing" she had to do with her necklaces before hand! I just love it!:)

4 comments:

spenceandcass said...

Cute school pics. You can really see their fun personalities through them.

They are much much better than my school pics......believe me!

Anonymous said...

But your eyes are supposed to get all squinty when you smile! That's how you can really tell there's love in the smile.

Next time we see you guys, have Brett give Erin smiling lessons. He's got great squinty love in his smiles.

Andrea said...

I never realized how much Dante looks like Chet. Cute pictures. Little girls are so funny.

Melynda said...

Those are great!