Monday, April 14, 2008

Who wants free jeans??


This is not a gimmick- it is a new company I have started up... and I'm looking to "test" it out on some people- because as of right now, I have no testimonials, and I need testimonials:) So, if you are interested please e-mail me at bertieranger4@gmail.com and I'll send you to my website. I don't care if I know you or not- everyone is welcome and I'm trying to keep it on the down low for now.... so I can work any kinks out if there are any:) Thanks so much for your support!! I'm really pumped about this:) So, again if you want to lose weight and if you want free jeans... then e-mail me.

Oh- and I know like over half the people that read my blog are preggers, but - just you wait- after you have that baby.... you will want my free jeans idea... because you kind of lose weight automatically:)

4 comments:

erinannie said...

I like free stuff! Tell me more.

Andrea said...

I'm confused. HOw do we get free jeans?

Bertie said...

Ok- this website explains it more. This way- everyone can at least have an idea of what is happening at the early stages.

http://loseandwinfreejeans.blogspot.com/

omair khan said...

Best online earning system in the world, Online Data entry jobs, Form Filling Jobs, Copy Pasting Jobs
Join the best online system from home, Best Investment Plans without any work
www.jobzcorner.com