Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blog REDO!!

Ok, so I was playing around with my blog and trying out new template designs- when I lost EVERYTHING on the side. So, I had to go back through my history and get everyone's blog addresses again-- so if you have been missed- please let me know so that I can add you! I love looking at everyone's blogs! I'm pretty sure I got everyone though! In the process- I also lost my 52 books to read this year list- so far- I'm on book number 35-- we'll see how many I can finish before the New Year! I think- when I'm done- I'll just copy and paste the list from my computer.

I hope you all like my blog redo-- and I'll update more in a bit:) Time for my SUNDAY NAP!!

1 comments:

Chris and Sally said...

Love the new look! I know you tagged me and I will try and get around to it. I'm just not that creative and I can't think of anything to say. I don't want you to think I have ignored you, I'm just having a hard time thinking of things. :)