Friday, November 30, 2007

Socks and tennies

There is just something about socks and tennis shoes that make me laugh! Anytime I see........

this... I just laugh, because it looks so funny! He had just gone to the bathroom, and he is still at the stage, where EVERYTHING besides his shoes HAS to come off before going to the bathroom. He didn't want to miss the funny part in 3 Ninja's- and this is how I find him next. And I laugh at this........

too. When you tell him to go get dressed again, and he can't find his swimsuit- so he thinks underwear and shoes and socks are enough! This always makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

That is so funny. My Josh is the same. I don't know how many days I say, "Josh where are your clothes?, Go get dressed!"

~~Heidi~~ said...

That is funny, there is something about boys and being naked that they love. That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

i would love to cumin his tight little asspussy

Anonymous said...

yeah me too his little fuckhole is sexy