Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Playing tag while my carpets are being cleaned........

I was tagged by my cute friend Jill! Here we go-- BACK TO SCHOOL!!

*Devise a list of 5-10 courses you would take to fix your life. It’s more fun to be in classes with friends, so include one class from the person who tagged you that you’d also like to take. Tag five.*


Ok- since Jill had so many good classes- I have to actually take 2 with you!

Haircutting/Styling 201: This class would be the bomb!! I would love to learn how to style like a pro and cut like a pro! Saves money and just think of all you could do if you learned all this:) So- this is definitely one of my first choices if I could go back to school.

Ballroom dancing 101: This is the 2nd one I would take with Jill. I'm a HUGE dancing with the stars fan too- and have loved it ever since the 2nd season!! I would love to learn how to ballroom/latin dance! A Fred Astaire dance studio has recently opened up right down the road- so who knows- maybe this one will actually come true!! I think it is a perfect couples idea!

Photography 602: I would love to be able to take beautiful, lasting, perfect pictures of my kids/family. So many times, I think I have a great shot- and then when it comes out- I'm like-- what is that?? I don't take into account lighting,shading, etc.... And i would love to be able to know all of that- and do it!

Home Deco 405: I love to decorate- but sometimes I'm so unsure if things go together and how to make my home flow. I would love to know all this and find out what works best with my house and our family and coloring and accentuate the positive.

Culinary Arts 219: I love to cook- but sometimes I get stuck in a rut and cook the same things over and over because I know my family loves those recipes and they are easy to make. I would love to be able to just add my own thing to certain recipes to spice it up, or to taste something and know exactly what it needs. I'd also love to be able to make the dishes not only taste good- but look really good and "cuisiney"

Party planning 1612: I would love to know how to throw a good party. I know how to "entertain" and I can throw things together- but I don't know how to really, really plan and make a cute party. Usually I'm so last minute- and I want to be able to have everything perfect and go nice and smoothly. I'd love to learn how to make my decorations vs. just buying all of them.. and how to arrange my food so it looks very appetizing and just in the perfect order-- usually I'll bring a dish to someone's house- and without fail- they always have to add something to make it look appetizing- like rasperries or parsley or something- and I'm always- like -- doh! Why didn't I think of that it looks so pretty now!:)

That is all for me- I don't think I could take on too much more:) I tag........ Jamie, Sally, Gina, Clint/Kelli, Morgan!

0 comments: