This is my 100th post. Can you believe it!! I can't - I find it kind of amazing that I'm up to 100... and as I thought of what to do to celebrate it, I just didn't feel right with doing a 100 question survey or 100 funny jokes, etc... So- I decided to list 101 reasons why I love my family- 100 for the blog and 1 to grow on! Enjoy!
1. I love how we all love eachother.
2. I love how we all have our own little quirks.
3. I love how Dante is a prankster, just like me and Chet.
4. I love how Erin loves to be close to me and touching my neck.
5. I love how Ethan is a rambunctious little squirt.
6. I love how Chet never forgets to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work and when he gets home.
7. I love how my kids get along more than they don't get a long.
8. I love it when one of my kids get something- and they immediately want to share with the other 2 siblings. (but not usually with mom or dad;))
9. I love it when Dante smiles and says, "Hug!" and then gives you a hug.
10. I love it when Erin will sit and draw a picture for hours and then she will save it for someone special to give to... like her cousin Minnie, or grandma, or for the family we have for Secret Santa this year.
11. I love it when Ethan runs to me anytime I get home, and is like MOM is home! Yeah for mommy!
12. I love it how Chet can make me laugh at any given moment and in any circumstance:)
13. I love how my whole family will be together forever.
14. I love how my kids love their aunts soooo much!
15. I love it how Erin and Ethan will miss Dante during the day and want to walk to his school to go get him (not understanding that I can't just take him out whenever I please)
16. I love how my kids use their imaginations, and pretend to be mom (Erin) dad (dante) and the "toddler" (ethan)
17. I love how Chet loves me for all my little quirks that can sometimes get on EVERYONE's nerves!
18. I love it when Erin will take every doll or stuffed animal and wrap each one in a blanket or a towel or a washcloth and put them down for bed. Even her pollypockets (which are about at 100) get put to bed.
19. I love it when Dante stands up for Erin or Ethan.
20. I love it when Ethan still trys his hardest to have energy when he is sick.
21. I love it how my kids can make me smile when I feel like I am at my wits end.
22. I love how caring all my kids are.
23. I love how my kids can make friends with anyone!
24. I love it when my kids allow me to have "quiet time".
25. I love it when Chet notices when I have a need, and fulfills it.
26. I love it how my kids LOVE their dad!!
27. I love it how much Chet loves the kids.. he is the BEST dad ever!
28. I love how my family can all laugh together.
29. I love how close we all are, and I hope that never changes!!!
30. I love how much love my kids have in their hearts.
31. I love how forgiving both Chet and the kids are.
32. I love Dante's prayers... even though they may be lengthy, they are sooo precious! (he usually goes through his primary lesson and thanks heavenly father for each thing he learned)
33. I love Erin's sweet spirit.
34. I love Ethan's positive energy.
35. I love Chet for his rediculous good looks!!
36. I love how Chet works SO hard for our family so that I can stay home and to provide for us.
37. I love how Dante will act like a class clown and not care what anyone else thinks, no matter where we are.
38. I love how Erin loves to cuddle.
39. I love how Ethan has a zest for life.
40. I love how when Chet has a passion for something he goes full force at it, til' he achieves it or is the best he can be, or until' he finds his next passion.
41. I love Dante's hunger for learning.
42. I love Erin's hunger for being a natural nurterer.
43. I love Ethan's hunger for danger.
44. I love how my family will go along with anything I want.
45. I love how my family mainly likes what I cook, and are not picky eaters:)
46. I love my family for the pure joy that they ALL bring me.
47. I love how my kids are so willing to help me out when I need it.
48. I love how Chet is submissive to me.
49. I love how my kids eyes light up when they get excited!
50. I love it when my kids obey.
51. I love how my kids love the gospel and love primary (with the exception of Erin:))
52. I love Erin, how she ALWAYS wants to be with me
53. I love how much Chet loves me!
54. I love my family for the small things that they teach me, that add up to sooooo much more and precious then I would learn without them.
55. I love my family for sticking together - NO MATTER WHAT!
56. I love how Chet is willing to reassure me anytime I need it.
57. I love how Dante stands up for himself.
58. I love how Erin loves all of her friends.
59. I love how Ethan is a total boys boy!
60. I love it how my family is patient most of the time.
61. I love how Erin is a total girly girl!
62. I love how my family loves ALL kinds of music.
63. I love how each of us have our own separate talents.
64. I love how Dante is musical and loves it!
65. I love how Erin loves dance and cheerleading.
66. I love how Ethan is a total future "x-gamer". (we call him our little x-gamer)
67. I love how my kids laugh at being subjected to my pranks.
68. I love how my whole family knows how to laugh with each other and at themselves too.
69. I love how much fun we have together, no matter what we are doing.
70. I love how Dante wants to be with us together forever, and is constantly reminding us of it!
71. I love how curious my kids are about life and such.
72. I love the innocence and pureness of my kids.
73. I love it that Chet is the rock in our family, and NEVER exercises righteous dominion.
74. I love Chet for the amazing person he is inside and his true character.
75. I love Dante for his sweetness.
76. I love Erin for her cuteness, and her randomness.
77. I love Ethan for his BIG smiles.
78. I love how Chet can see the sunshine in the midst of the rain.
79. I love how my family treasures one another.
80. I love how Dante is growing up to be such a wonderful boy!
81. I love how Erin is always willing to do whatever anyone else wants to do.
82. I love how Ethan will just randomly learn a new trick, and get so excited for me to watch 100 times!!
83. I love it when our family has dinner together and we can all reflect on the day.
84. I love it when we go on small mini trips together.
85. I love it when my kids don't pout when I ask them not to.
86. I love it how my family is willing to do whatever mom wants to do.
87. I love how my kids will allow me to dress them up however I want, for whatever I want, as long as they can change as soon as we are back home.
88. I love how my kids have their own unique personalities.
89. I love how I can see certain qualities in our kids that are from Chet and then some from me- and it makes me really realize these kids are apart of ME and CHET and we have to do ALL we can to help them be the best they can!!
90. I love it when Chet surprises me.
91. I love how Chet can be so wishy washy sometimes... that it makes me laugh.
92. I love how Chet can DO ANYTHING!!
93. I love how Dante will say "Mom, you're the best cooker ever, oh, and Grandma too."
94. I love how when Chet and I ask our kids who they love more- they say- We love you two the same!!
95. I love how I know that my kids will always be there for one another and do anything for eachother.
96. I love how Dante is such a great leader!
97. I love how my kids follow my example in certain things .... as it reminds me that EXAMPLE is the most POWERFUL tool we have to teach our kids!
98. I love Chet because he KNOWS me! He GETS me!
99. I love my kids for their beautiful souls.
100. I love my family because they wake me up with sunshine EVERY day!
101. I love my family because we WILL be together for ever and I wouldn't have it any other way! I could not have hand picked a better family to share everyday/hour/min of my life with.
I LOVE MY LITTLE FAMILY!
Here is to MANY more posts!
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Posted by Bertie at 4:30 PM