Thursday, December 6, 2007

One word


Here is a little fun something from my friend Arren.

This should be interesting. Let the Game Begin!!!!!
GAME IS ON
The Game is on!!! And you're IT! [this means you the reader...not me the poster :P]
Describe ME in one word.... just one single word. Leave me the comment, then copy and paste this message as a new post in your blog to all your friends and see how
many strange & interesting things they say about you. This is really
fun. Here's how to Play:
1. Hit leave a comment and send me my one word.
2. Then copy and paste this message into your blog
and see what people say about you when limited to one
word!!!
The Game is On!!!!!


Have fun:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Supercalifragiliciousexpeallidocious.

I really think that sums it up ;)

Katie said...

hilarious!

indeazgirl said...

pretty!