Monday, December 17, 2007

Whoopsie Daisies.....

So, I do not have a picture to go along with this.... but last night was the first time I accidentally rolled the window up on one of my children's fingers! Or 2 fingers actually! Ethan, Dante and Erin were all sitting in the back seat of my sisters truck- I was driving and Ethan had somehow rolled the window down- so I rolled it up very quickly, and all of a sudden I hear an OUUUUCCCHHH! and crying.... and I look back and his fingers are at the top, so I roll it down and start apologizing profusely to poor little Ethan who is in tears. I ask Dante to check his fingers for me to make sure that they are ok--- and Dante looks at them and HAPPILY replies, " Oh, mom- don't worry- you didn't slice them off or anything! You're good to go!" and i was like- oh, good! Thanks Dante! LOL! Then not 2 seconds later after Ethan stops crying, I ask him if he is feeling better and he shows me his fingers and he is like- "yeah- mom! Look- they are still there! I'm good!" Whooo! That was a close one! I did feel awful about accidentally rolling his fingers in the window though! I've always been super careful in the past.. and the one time I didn't check, it happens!

1 comments:

Katie said...

your kids are too funny... i guess just like their mom!!