Tuesday, December 11, 2007

another favorite movie!


This is another one of my favorite movies! There are not many movies out there that I can watch over and over and over again- but this one is one- that I could watch over- and I actually bought. I'm not a big movie buyer - I'd rather spend 20 bucks on a shirt:) This movie is very funny and moving! Anyways- for those of you who have watched this with me... all I have to say is " But MA! I want my own apartment!!" , "76 trombones led the big parade", "Do you give private lessons?", "Stop laughing at meeeeee!!", "Daniel your job pays you in marshmallows??", "They put gum in my hat again..

It really is a great movie and I really did like it!! So- if you are ever bored- I recommend renting it:)

1 comments:

Burk Family said...

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm gonna check that one out. I've never even heard of it. Have you seen High Society?