Monday, December 10, 2007

Meet Me in St. Louis


This is one of my all time favorite Christmas movies! My mom always introduced us to the classics- and I can't believe this was made in 1944! I absolutely love Judy Garland! She has an amazing voice and I remember thinking- I wanted to look just like her when I was younger. This is my favorite movie of hers too. I love this scene and when she sings "Have yourself a merry little Christmas" I especially loved her dress:)

If you haven't seen this movie- I do recommend it! That and OKLAHOMA!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

OH.MY.GOSH. BERTIE!!! This is my ALL TIME favorite movie!!! I can't believe this! I've never met anyone else who has even HEARD of this movie! I'm with you on wanting to be like Judy. I'd dance and sing and try and do my hair so perfect like hers. This is so great. Now I want to watch it with you b/c you appreciate it! (More so than Paul does!) I would have never known! (As you can tell I'm pretty excited. Everyone I've shown this to could care less about it. They don't see the amazing-ness of it!)

Bertie said...

YES!! I'm so glad you love it too:) Elise loves it too! (I think!):) We'll all have to watch it together sometime!!!