Saturday, December 8, 2007

Puppies!!!

My parents just got 2 new baby puppies! They had to fly them in from Tennessee - and they just arrived today! They are soooooo precious!!! AUUUGHHHHHH!! My kids LOVE them already- and we have only spent about an hour with them! They are both miniature dachshunds. One is a long red hair and the other is short red hair. They are sooo cute-- I can't stop saying that:) I can't wait to have puppies of our own. We tested it recently and it just didn't work out as we would have liked- so when these 2 are old enough to breed- we will get the pick of the litter:)






5 comments:

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

ohhh i want them! we have a black short haired doxie named chloe..what did they name them! gotta love puppies

Monica said...

They are adorable!!! I can't wait to meet them!

Katie said...

soooo cute! they look so sweet and precious!

Morgan said...

R.I.P Dixie.

:)
SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Bertie said...

The long hair red one is Sadie, and the short haired is Honey. They are precious:)