Monday, December 17, 2007

What is it about................

SLEEPING CHILDREN.... that makes you forget anything bad that they have ever done, like breaking the 2 gallon pickle jar... right when it is opened, and then spilling a whole gallon of milk right after the pickle juice has been cleaned up, and then deciding to go and get feathers and poor it all over the milk to make snow(ok.. so he didn't really try to make snow-- but I can see it happening) Sleeping children are so sweet and angel like... I do love my kids ALL the time, but when I walk into their rooms after they are asleep at night to give them the last kiss of the night... there is just something about it that brings a smile to my face and reminds me of how lucky and blessed I truly am to have these little sweetums in my life!

This is how I found Ethan 5 min. ago- when he went "missing" and of course I looked in the computer room- but the chair was faced towards the computer and you can't see his head over the chair... so it wasn't like he was in there... but sure enough a little bit later..... he was:)

2 comments:

Jill Hunt said...

I feel the same way. I can have some really rough days with too much yelling or frustration, and then you see an innocent sleeping child and you forget all that you were upset about before. That is why I love a new day. It seems you get to all start all over. Nice and fresh! I think that is why we need to sleep. To start each new day with good feelings. What a cutie Ethan is. I wish I could just fall asleep anywhere!

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

you are a patient woman and mommy!!