Tuesday, December 18, 2007

EWWWWWWWWWWWWW..........GROOOSSS!!

Beware- you may throw up for looking at the image below!


Today Erin and Ethan kept getting all this stuff- and were like- we are making a potion. So, when I found the potion and what looked to me just like milk and water mixed with goldfish floating at the top... really turned out to be.............

water, milk, goldfish, ketchup, nutrigrain bar, pickles, rainbow goldfish and whatever else that dissolved before I poured it out. Now, this normally wouldn't disturb me- but before I poured the "potion" down the drain, I asked them if they made a yummy potion- and they both VERY enthusiastically stated, "YES!" I really hope they were just saying that- and that they really didn't try and taste it!! EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

2 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Ewww, yucky! That really does look like throw up, all though that pickle would really hurt coming back up full sized.

Jill Hunt said...

I am glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones who always want to do potions!